Wednesday, November 4, 2015

What I Wore

Well, temps have been in the upper 70’s and low 80’s all week again… sigh…  As a matter of fact, I think this was possibly one of the warmest Halloweens we’ve ever had.  So, it was yet another week of short sleeves and light scarves with zero opportunities to wear a blanket scarf.  Sad face.

October 28

October 29 - Ballet Flats

October 30 - Leopard Scarf Similar Here // Metallic Gold Leggings Similar Here // Leopard Heels Similar Here

October 31 - Spider Web Leggings Similar Here // Black Flats Similar Here

November 1 - Lace Scarf Similar Here // Skinny Jeans // Red Rain Boots // Hot Pink Shirt

November 2

November 3



Have a fabulous Wednesday, everybody!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore.

7 comments:

  1. Literally the same weather here which means dressing for fall is kinda yuk and it's been raining here for like a week straight so double yuk! The October 30th outfit is literally everything I love in the world all in one outfit, LOVE!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits! Happy Wednesday ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giiiiirl you got some serious style, and I have some serious style envy. I've been wanting to buy a pair of wellies for the longest time, but Cali has been in a serious drought and I can't seem to rationalize buying a pair....And I hear ya, this has been the first week this season that has been in the 60s which means I can finally dress warm!
    Ok I have a super random question. You have totally perfected the wardrobe selfie, and I need your help! Mine always come out sideways and you can pretty much only see my top. Can you give me any hints on how you take your outfit pics? Thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl your scarf came is on point!!! I'm loving that grey sweater dress!! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... I read and respond to each and every one! However, if you are a no-reply blogger (meaning that your email address is not connected to your Blogger account), I will not be able to reply to you directly via email... you will have to check back on the blog post for a response!