Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What I Wore

Only two more What I Wore posts left in the year!  I just can't believe how quickly it's going!  And since I've been swamped with Baby Shower stuff and Christmas stuff, I'm going to stop writing now and just leave you with the outfits for this past week!

December 16 - Pants
December 17
December 18 - Striped Top // Pants

December 18 (evening) - Striped Top // Skinny Jeans

December 19 - Skinny Jeans

December 20

December 21 - Red Puffer Vest Similar // Ripped Skinny Jeans Similar


December 22 - Lace Scarf Similar Here
This will also be my last post for the week as we will be busy Christmas Eve-ing and Christmasing for the remainder of the week, so Merry Christmas to all of you and I will see you back here next week!

*Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore

5 comments:

  1. Love the outfits as usual! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet little family as well!

      Delete
  2. Your sweater game is on point girl!! I love all the looks and that sweater dress is so pretty on you! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great collection of scarves! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    Christina :: Simple and Delish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina! Scarves are my very favorite accessory!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... I read and respond to each and every one! However, if you are a no-reply blogger (meaning that your email address is not connected to your Blogger account), I will not be able to reply to you directly via email... you will have to check back on the blog post for a response!