Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Home Tour Tuesday - Guest Bath

Another Tuesday, another home tour! 

Today I’m sharing our guest bathroom.  We recently gave it an overhaul – new paint, new shelving, and some new décor, and it looks much more cheerful than it used to when it had its old brown-grey walls. 

The room is pretty small and it doesn’t get any natural light, so I wanted to paint it a bright, inviting color.  This color was actually purchased for our playroom (which I’ll be sharing with you next week) and I had some left over and thought it would be perfect in the bathroom.

This bathroom is just off of the kitchen (the door is to the left of the command center – it was closed when I photographed everything for the kitchen tour) and it is the bathroom that you would use if you came to visit me.  :o) 

Here’s a little peek…














Not near as many pictures as the other tours since this is just a bathroom and all, but next week I’ll be back with one of my favorite rooms in our house… the kids’ loft playroom!  

And in case you missed it, here are the other rooms I've shared so far.


14 comments:

  1. Gosh, I love your style. We have a half bath on the main floor that is desperately in need of a revamp. That room & the office haven't been touched since we moved in since we weren't sure the route we wanted to go. I made some prints for the bathroom earlier this week, but I'm itching to take the shelf, mirror & lights down. However, the budget says to hang tight a bit. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shelves above the toilet, what a good idea! So pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lizzie! I love the shelves as well and I'm glad we decided to do that. The bathroom looked so plain without them!

      Delete
  3. I love the paint color! It looks almost identical to our living room. We also had a very similar shower curtain in our guest bath (but in grey). I love all of your personal touches - the flowers and all the details on the shelves. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crisp white against the green! Great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black, white and green motif you went with - gives it a great color punch! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love it! You've made that space look so pretty and fun! I love how you placed the shelves in there; I'm going to have to remember that for our next house. And that color seems to be perfect for that small space :) Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the accents you used to decorate the shelves. Everything works together so well! Another great room - I am just loving your home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the accents you used. It all works so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the contrast of the walls and the black. So chic! Also, the decor is wonderful touches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the green! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That green, that green!!!!! Your style is amazing and I love, love all the pops of black and white in different patterns. The flowers are perfect too! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marie! I'm enjoying it! It's so bright and crisp in there!

      Delete
  12. Love this bright fun color with the damask!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment... I read and respond to each and every one! However, if you are a no-reply blogger (meaning that your email address is not connected to your Blogger account), I will not be able to reply to you directly via email... you will have to check back on the blog post for a response!